Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dislike

Dislike.. Now that's a strong word! It is so easy to have an opinion on something and close up our mind on a topic!! It is interesting how yesterday the word was just a simple word to help express, and now that I'm writing on it, it seems like a supra concept that can block growth.. that is what this seems to me at the moment at least ;-)


*


I guess I'm in a broadening the horizon mode or something.. It's like all these years quite a few people have felt and even complained to me about my being judgmental and rigid about it.. in the sense, that I had too many fixed preconceived notions, all being a result of too much thinking in the first place.. There was an expression I remember they used- you seem like you have some sort of bars or a grill around you when we talk to you... Well, at that time I only felt gosh, how little credit they give me, to my thought and openness.. they don't seem to trust me! Of course I've thought and considered about what they are saying already before.. just because they have not seen me do it, they believe I'm closed about so and so. How do I feel about this today? Well.. mmm... .. .. I don't really know actually.. I guess I have slowed down a llllllllllllot in deciding whether I like or dislike something.. and I mean a lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllot! It's kinda not very spontaneous and interestingly reckless.. but it's good.. this is better..

Ramble on, always ;-)

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment