Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Almost

The ocean looks like it almost never ends. Yet the word almost in itself is giving me hope.. or shall I say, a renewed hope? Maybe, just perhaps, things will change. Mostly they won’t! But what is it that I WANT? The waves come, thrashing down into a trickle at my toes, as I hope for my erosion so I can accept, and break this mirage of a happily ever after.

Posted On 03.08.2011

***

Our fears and conditioning really are the heroes and the villains.. I cant help but think this. With a deep sigh, I look to my left, to a future.. Looking at the waves, the horizon and the beautiful setting sun is no good. It's time to be a nobody to be a somebody, it's time to walk alongside the harmonious ocean.

K.S.
Let's hope I'll be able to write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment