Sunday, April 26, 2009

Disconnect

disconnect.. hmm.. I've been trying to write something funny for a while.. Have never quite been successful at it though!! Its as if I am disconnected with that face of human life.. Is that really possible? Humour leaving one being out on the wire to dry???

written on April 13 2009


*

Now here's a scary word.. Disconnect.. this particular page on oneword.com is quite interesting!! Seeing how different people 'disconnect' all over the world was quite something..

I've been fooling around with 'writing' for quite a long time.. But humour is one thing, I seem to not get a flow of naturally.. a challenge perhaps.. should be fun connecting with that side of me again and creating its own space in this monopolized dominant serious and fantasy side in my writing...

K.


2 comments:

  1. wel its funny wen ppl say m disconnected frm humour. humour finds me even in sad situations,lol. alok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... every time I am chatting with some person important I get "disconnected" at least once in the entire conversation which would feel so irritating because as Murphy would call it, it's a law that the d/c would take place with the worst timing!!!

    ReplyDelete