Sunday, April 26, 2009

International

"International seems to be the it word today.. Everyone, everybody wants to buy something international, go and get some international tag to their businesses..get international looks, keep internationally updated... Well.. Here I am sitting and thinking what is all this fuss about!?"
written on April 12, 2009
*

Why do we care? So much????? Individually and collectively...

The undercurrent seems to me.. I WANT TO BE LIKED. I WANT TO BE COOL. I WANT TO BE ACCEPTED. My peers and family is not enough. I need more, more, more, to fill my void of not loving my own self enough.. only the world tag, the international tag can help now....


Ya, ya.. many will say I'm negative, many will wonder how?, some will find it wowable and some, why is she looking at this way .. what's her reason?

Do I care? Hmm... A thought for me to ponder over for some other time :-D ...

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment