Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Alarm

The word alarm sends a message up down my spine and to my brain.. I'm in attention, and can sense some anxiety building up in the veins.. It is faint, but it is there. Anxiety and Alarm are two words that come to mind together for me. Maybe that's why I'm either cool, calm and late or nervous with disheveled hair (uncombed) when on time! Hehe..

*

Punctuality, time.. more of my non-favourite words to ramble on or for that matter anything except analyzing myself .. Sorry, no thought for this word!

K.
Till next time..
For some reason I'm thinking Sandra Bullock.. her typically themed movies.. fear.. running away.. cool.. intelligent.. fast runner..
Ok.. not looking too good..

Bbye for now :-D

2 comments:

  1. For me, Alarm means the ringing of my mobile phone rather too loudly with the song "what is love" (no particular reason for setting that song, though) which would drag me out of sleep every morning... That's alarm for me, in one minute :-)

    Hey, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and yet there r no blatant coincidences.. "what is love" as an alarm song.. cool :)

    ReplyDelete