Thursday, August 6, 2009

IDLE

The other day as I sat.. idly by the window.. I noticed for the first time how different the birds sound.

*

I absolutely love my idle time.. It is here where I can feel creativity sparking up new ideas.. Idle time means joy ride to me. It is when I'm at the beach, listening to music and enjoying the waves.. when I'm looking at everyone lost in their own doings- an old couple seated at the narial stall, a dog walker trying hard to control a pug's antics, a lady going as far as she can by the water and just walking, enjoying the breeze and the sand.. It is when I'm at my window, listening to birds, trying to spot different ones.. tying away random words seated by the window.. It is before and after I go for those not very often walks in the evening.. nobody else but me, and sometimes my friend, and just enjoying the moon playing with the clouds as I sing my own tunes... I suppose such idle time can almost always cure a writer's block.......

K.

2 comments:

  1. I think there is no time as idle time, unless you are deep drowned in meditation! When I am just sitting in a quiet place and doing nothing the world may see me as idling but I know that I am most active in my mind just then. A man can be physically idle but being idle in the mind is rather very tough.

    That was idle, in one minute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking down the street I gaze at the beautiful lady in sky,
    A million heart admiring her wishing she could be my.

    My heart seems so pure and innocence at its best,
    I find peace with myself not thinking about the rest.

    Life seems so simple and world is so pure,
    Love makes it so complex but there ain’t no cure.

    Sound of waves and beautiful stars freezes the wheel of time,
    I am trying but it won’t work to have this thing in rhyme.


    Idle time up, :P

    ReplyDelete