Friday, November 6, 2009

frog

I saw the green frog at the edge of the pond. It was as still like how it gets before a storm... before hopping off or sticking out it's tongue and catching it's prey. The frog was concentrating and still like in meditation in the middle of the swampy marsh

*

What a word! Frog?!

Well, I read through some "passages" written under mine.. The only one that made an impact.. started with "I had a frog in my throat.." My immediate reaction was icky scary.

The lesson was though.. Dont instruct or show, be in it, n write what you're experiencing.. will always stand out and will be more easier to read..

Hmm..
signing off..
Kj.

1 comment:

  1. At first sight a frog looks disgusting to me, especially, the big ones. But then I remember when I was small we used to catch little frogs by their backs and put them into a bucket of water in my bathroom and watch them swim for a while. It's fun. Haha.. I am no more doing it... for good. Another thing that comes to mind is why frogs are cut in laboratories..?!?! Always hated the practice. I love frogs, man!
    --
    That's "frog", in one minute :)

    ReplyDelete